Monday, March 31, 2008

Too many blogs?

It is hard to believe the last post was almost a year ago. It seems obvious that I just don't have time to maintain all the Blogs I am responsible for. Oops, there goes that dangling preposition. We have reduced our weekend trips a bit with the steadily increasing gas prices but we are still out several times a month. It isn't a lack of material that resulted in the reduced postings; just a lack of time. I maintain a blog and website for The Brinkerhoff Home www.Brinkerhoffhome.org along with a blog for the Iles House www.ileshouse.org . Add to that a blog and website for my high school graduating class and 2 spin-off blogs also for them. All this is secondary to my business site www.DSDigitals.com which is currently being updated. I have just opened a new gallery covering pictures of Springfield and Abe Lincoln sites. http://www.gallerypg.com/WebGallery/Land%20of%20Lincoln%20-%20Springfield%20and%20surrounding%20sites/

I turn 62 the middle of next month so I am officially old. I don't have to make excuses; let's just say I forgot.

With winter finally loosing its grip on the Midwest, my construction work begins to take precedence and time is further limited. I will continue to add pictures and events here as time permits. The last trip to Florida, Christmas 2007, is documented in pictures you can see at http://www.gallerypg.com/WebGallery/Landscapes/Landscapes%20Near%20and%20Far/2/med/sanibel_trip-0883.htm